6 weeks and my back hurts

im 6 weeks preg. and i have back pain like if you have been on your feet all day... i know this is normal i had it with my other 2 kids but for some reason every pregnacy i still worry what can i do to ease the pain did you have this at 6 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try and stretch your back or go see a chiropractor thats really it
    Anonymous

• oh my gosh yes- its been driving me nuts. ob reccomended a physical therepist that specializes in pregnant women. I'm just asking for extra back rubs. Chiropractors hurt me a lot so I'd never do that.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 7:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• a massage would help loads too just remember to drink lots of water....you just havent found the right chiropractor i've been through my share of them and yes some are too rough and tend to leave a person sore but some know exactly what they are doing and can do what they do without leaving the body is worse shape
    Anonymous

• i would say put ice on your back. ive been goin to a physical therapist for a yr and they say only put ice on it. do not use heat cuz that causes inflamation. but put ice on it and also i wouldnt go to the chiropractor preg or not cuz you never know it could make it worse,and you wouldnt know untill you have xrays done and you cant take xrays when your pregnant. so i would like i said put ice on it and try to find a physical therapy office that will work on preg. women cuz some of them dont. mine didnt so now i have to find someone cuz my back is killing me too
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2009