What can I do in 1 month do make myself look better?

I am seeing an old friend. Last time I saw him I weighed 130 now I weigh almost 200. I know I can't lose much but what can I do to improve my appearance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hair cut nice outfit
    Missy_Dye

Answer by Missy_Dye at 8:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• nothing. he won't recognize you. he won't like the new you. sorry, speaking the truth.
    Anonymous

• Smile think positive and focus on the positive things in your life. You are right you cannot and should not lose a bunch of weight i a month. o of course I give the advice of eat more fruits nd veggies, fresh if you can afford. Ifyou re an emotional eater try to find another thing to put your emotions into, like I knit. If you are a christians or would like to know God study his word or even just talk to God. Just be a kind, meek, humble and forgiving person and no one will care about the outside. t is winter time so start using lotion once a day, I like dove, eve get a spcial face moisturizer Oh an drink at least 6 glasses of water a day if you don't already. It helps us release oxins in our body. Go for a walk, even if it's for 15-30 minutes it's good to get some sunlight and fresh air. Then the day before you go or the day of go get a pedcure or manicure, maybe even a massage. Your body will thank you and you'll feel good.
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 8:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• new outfit would be nice too, but be positive when you go into the dressing room. I know how we all get in that little room lol. A haircut is a great suggestion, or even getting it styled. But like I said above, smile. It will always look good on you, never go out of style and will always fit you. I hope you have a great time withyour friend God bless
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 8:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• wow we have a true cat out tonight! Maybe you need to find someone else to be a bitch too
    Anonymous

• all of what rhanford said and i have to add that deep tissue massage helps get rid of water..and you can do most of you your self...take lotion or body oil and rub ur self down and pay particular attention to area with knots the more oiled up you are the easier it is to find.. this will help loosen the muscle and not sure how it works but helps get rid of water retention not alot but enough to where you notice it. eveytime i or my husband gives me a good rub down i pee a lot and often (sorry tmi) i do my face often and noticed a big difference after 2 weeks..im not as puffy..i checked out a book on deep tissue massage just for fun and read about the losing weight part so had to try it i cant say how much weight i lost to the massage cause i cant say for sure cause i also do yoga and thats another one you can do they have vids on youtube you can try to see if your thing b4 you go out and buy the whole vid and good luck
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2009