Could I be pregnet again?

I have twins that are 11 months and a 3 week old son.I took a home test because I was feeling sore and it came out posttave?What schould i do could it really be possable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• of course it can be postive, IF you have had un protected sex since the birth of your last baby. however if you have not it could be that you just had a baby and have not gotten al the hormones out. . .
    i d k. . .
    call you OB!
    Anonymous

• um, if you had a baby 3 weeks ago I first have to ask- HOW ON EARTH WAS SEX ON YOUR MIND!!! :) but I think you can still have levels of hcg from such a recent pregnancy that you could false positive. that wasn't remotely an issue with my first so you'll want to call your ob to be sure. but for real- you had unprotected sex after 3 weeks! wow!
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 8:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2009