So do you think its going to work out

So I went on a date last night & it went pretty good. We went out to eat at the timberlodge & than we went and seen a movie.." The Box" well after the date he txted me back and asked if I would want to come over to his house on Weds night..so that must be a good sign

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• awsome! good luck!
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Ask him if he's going to cook for you.
    If he just wants you to "chill", it could be a proposition for sex.
    Anonymous

• "Do you want to come over to my house on Wednesday night?" after only 1 date, is man speak for "Want to come have sex?".
    Anonymous

• He wants sex if he's inviting you to his house after one dinner/movie date. Don't do it if you want more than sex from this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I wouldnt he just want to see how far he can go with you. play hard to get and let him take you out agin and don't you pay if he can't pay for the date then he is not worth it you get a man that want to take you out and spend time with you out.
    He may have not made a pass at you yet, but if you go to his house you are on his turf his terms for a while you should make it on your terms.He can be nice and wow what a gentelman and all that, then when he has you where he thinks he can try something just don't go... If you go you will send him a signal that your easy.
    If you go you tell a friend where your going and when you get there call your friend and tell her or him to call you in 15mins then you have a way out before you go tell your friend what address your going to be at it is not safe out there these days.. becareful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2009