CRANKY 7 month old baby! Help me!!!

My 6 (almost 7) month old daughter is ALWAYS screaming at about 5 pm every night. I feed her, she's not hungry, her diaper is fine, she's not tired, she doesn't want to bite anything, she won't cry it out, she won't burp and I give her gas medicine too incase it's gas, I give her baby Tylenol that doesn't help.

Does anyone know how I can get her to stop screaming and crying?!

Oh yeah, and she does not have a temperature either.

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 8:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Give her a bath my son does the same thing if u have a regular schedule w her she prolly knows it s almost bath time that damn time change made him start getting fussy at 6 instead of 7 tho so now he wants his bath an hour early lol (he just turned 7 months by the way)
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Are you sure she's not sleepy? How do you know?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 8:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• all babies have a fussy period throughout the day and most are in the evening. mine does it too. she is 6 months. i know it is hard sometimes but with my baby it is a different story every night. and its up to me to figure out what she wants each night. sometimes its just that i am holding her wrong or i didnt give her the toy she wanted or that she wants down on the floor or in her jumperoo. sometimes it takes an hour of trying before i get it right. even though it can be difficult you just have to keep your cool, dont get frustrated and if you have to DONT FEEL BAD about putting her in a safe place like her crib or the playpen and leaving the room for a moment to take a deep breath or count to ten.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 8:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Bc she just had a nap. A 2 hour nap. She had woken up at 4:30, was perfectly fine. Then 5 or 5:30 she just gets pissed at the world
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• maybe its just purple crying? They just do it because. Maybe thats the time to give her a bath. .. maybe the water will distract her. or play loud music. .. if there is really nothing wrong then finding the right distraction should do the trick
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 9:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Mine does the same thing. A bath does help but he just starts screaming again soon after his bath. Although, I know my son is teething. Could she be teething?
    Jem0582

Answer by Jem0582 at 10:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2009