not pregnant.

alright, so i've been nauseas for a couple weeks.

dizzy. sick basically. but unsure of what it is. and smells have intensify by like 50..

MommaBear1129

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 8:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Health

• TEST
    good luck
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 8:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i've been feeling the same way. i've taken 3 preg test and all have came back neg. yesterday i swear i could smell mustard, butterfinger, and clemintines...its crazy! I just got off depo like 3 months ago so i dont know if being on the shot for so long could make the test wacko. I just feel like i'm preg. It could be my horomones trying to get back right though. My uterus even feels swolen and i keep getting these pains that will come and go...its kinda weird.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• okay, its very impossible for me to be pregnant. we've been trying for almost 8months actually almost a year now and nothing.. i just had my period last month. i dont want to get excited and then be let down.. i'm scared
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2009