Everyone needs a dog to adore you and a cat to ignore you

Ever notice how your dog loves you no matter what and your cat makes you work for it? I mean the dog doesn't care if you have nuclear farts from the gallon of chili you ate earlier, it'll still risk it's life and lie under the covers with you at night, but the damn cat... it pretends you're not there or even worse, like it's king and you're a filthy peasant who isn't worthy to lick his furry hind-quarters.

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 8:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What is the difference between cats and dogs?

Dogs have masters but cats have servants.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• That's funny! We don't have cats, but we do have 3 dogs that we treat like our children,lol And yes they are very loyal!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Actually, I have a winner in our current feline companion. I knew she was crazy from the time she was a kitten so I named her "Zoloft", Zoey for short. She has seen me through some tough times, that cat. She is a sweetie and let me tell you, the abuse she takes from my DS....Gosh! She's more like a cat/dog. DH has her trained to do tricks for snacks, lol! And she drags her butt across the carpet, something I thought only dogs did, lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I have 3 cats who are all pretty loving and one huge dog who doesn't use a crate. I'd call my cats average. But since 1 cat hates the other 2, all the cats hate the dog, the dog hates all the cats, and they're all somewhat afraid of my toddler, it's hard to find quality time for each of them alone. So they're always begging for attention. LOL When they're really lonely, they'll take the risk of playing with my 2 yr old.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 9:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• My dog is a lover... she licks everyone to death, but my cat- that's another story! She's 13 now, an old lady by cat standards, and she's arrogant, territorial and makes you work for her love and affection!

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• MY CAT IS ALSO LIKE A CAT/DOG AND DOES TRICKS FOR SNACKS(AND DRAGS HER BUTT LOL) ....SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO CUDDLE AND PLAY ! MY DD LOVES HER AND THAT POOR CAT TAKES A BEATING FROM HER BUT SHE STICKS IT OUT !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I never really liked cats...we have had one for about 6 years, and sometime si forget about ehr because she just hangs out in teh basment and only comes around when her bowls are empty...but then we got a new cat ( well my mom dumped one off ) and it is better than a dog ! at night, I HAVE to hold him like a baby or else he will keep me awakall night...trying to get under my hair or squeeze into my arms...
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 9:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• We are down to 1 cat. She will wash you and needs to be in a lap when it is empty, hell even when it has a toddler in it she will climb right in. My toddler tries to push the cat out of my lap and fails every time. The cat will let her poke her in the face and touch her tail roughly. I love the fact that my child can love and kiss the cat when she climbs in the child's bed. It all works well for us until the cat tries to get under the covers.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2009