what do you believe?

I seen a preview for a show that is going to explain how we have evolved from apes to humans.....

So I was wondering do you believe in evolution or creation ?

I do believe that we have evolved...but i also believe in God.... some people say you cant believe both? Is that right ?

glamomomo

Asked by glamomomo at 9:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• IF WE WOULD HAVE EVOLVED WE WOULD HAVE MORE HANDS TO HANDLE THIS BUSY WORLD....AND OUR KIDS .....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I don't believe that intelligent design and evolution are mutually exclusive. I believe that God created the entire universe and that it's more complicated than my human brain can comprehend.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Evolution is not saying we evolved from apes, it's saying apes and humans evolved from a common ancestor- two branches of the same family.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I believe in creation but I also believe that you can evolve to your surroundings.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i watch a show on pbs that talked about evolution and that we arent necessarily evolved from apes but like creatures and they have skeletons of human like remains from millions of years ago..so whose to say that god dint create those primitive "humans" (cant remember what the scientist called them) and we just evolved from there? and ELIZABETHSMO902 your thinking mutation not evolution
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm an atheist so I believe in evolution.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I believe that people are beautifully and wonderfully made, apart from animals. I believe in Creation. I do not believe in evolution. Sure things change and grow, but they do not become new species.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• how do we know that adam and eve werent "cavemen" we dont have picures of what they really look like just depiction of what christians think they look like
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 9:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I believe that we were created by God. Science has tried to prove elvolution since Darwin came up with the theory, and science hasn't been able to do it.
    Anonymous

• I believe the world is a complicated place and that there is plenty of room for both spiritual and scientific ideologies to coexist.
    LisaLulu

Answer by LisaLulu at 9:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2009