Sarah Palin on Oprah

Did anyone watch? Thoughts? I still think she is a dumbass. (didn't know if I should categorize this one under "politics" or "entertainment"...it's a bit of both)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah she's a question dodger. She still dodges questions whether it's Katie Couric or Oprah. I hate how she acts like a victim in all this when she made a choice from the beginning to be a puppet.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I don't think Palin can be characterized as a "dumbass". I think the problem is that there is still a huge segment of the country that can't conceive that a woman can be a republican. She is out spoken, smart, strong willed, and has a definite set of formed opinions. That certainly isn't the qualities of someone who is dumb.
    Anonymous

• Can't stand Oprah~ Didn't watch it.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• She is Nucking Futs in the most brilliant way! She is making money and has everyone still talking about her.

Sadly, I think she believes her own hype, that she could one day be POTUS

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 9:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• It isn't because she's a woman anonymous. It's because she doesn't come up with solid answers to her questions...EVER and THANK GOD McCain lost because it would have been a huge mistake.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I watched the interview. I thought it was very well done. I do believe the 2 ladies liked each other. I am betting that in spite of their poltical differences a little friendship sprouted there.

It cracks me up how upset the liberals and democrats get when it comes to Palin. She really challenges their status quo doesn't she!

Calling her a dumbass or question dodger is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Slice it any way you want, but she gave an excellent interview today. I suspect the real Sarah Palin, not the McCain version, has joined us. The "good old boy" network better watch out.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 9:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• What we have on the hill now IS a huge mistake lol

I didnt watch it dont care for Oprah so I never watch her show no matter whos on
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:50 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Lol....an excellent interview! LMAO! She didn't answer a single question...couldn't even say Hell NO when Oprah asked if Levi would be invited for T-Day!

And if you ask me it looked like Oprah was dying to roll her eyes a few times and I'm absolutely 100% no Oprah fan.
    Anonymous

• It cracks me up how upset the liberals and democrats get when it comes to Palin. She really challenges their status quo doesn't she!

We can't believe this woman was put up as a VP candidate, It is the manifestation of everything we feared about the current republican party. Qualified gets shoved aside for tokens and social conservatism

Anonymous

• I'm not a Republican or a Democrat. I believe she's dumb and a question dodger. Most Republicans I know feel that way too. She doesn't make the Republicans look good. McCain probably would have won without her involvement.
    Anonymous