If you live in the south, whats the job situation like in your state?

I'm from SC(and NC) and currently stuck in this craphole they call MI. I wanna go home, and when we get our tax returns, we're leaving. If you wouldn't mind, could you tell me the (general) city/state you are in and what the job market looks like? We don't need fancy jobs, more just general labor, factory work, house cleaning, etc. We're trying to keep to the southeastern states. Any suggestions are welcome. Its got to be warmer weather though! :)

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 10:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I didn't know better I would say you are my son. We live in NC and he is stuck in the crap hole of a state, MI (outside Detroit). There are jobs especially if you are in health care. There are no teaching jobs. Well, there are very few teaching jobs in NC. No matter where you go, anywhere is better than the Detroit area of MI.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I live in Glendale, Arizona and my husband who is a welder hasn't been able to find work in over a year. I have looked and there isn't crap for jobs here. Just thought i'd let you know. You might find something but it will take a while the way it is right now.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Thanks, ladies for your insightful answers. I'm still continuing on my quest to find somewhere to move! :) I have looked up the jobs online, but its always better to hear it from the people who actually live there.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 1:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2009