Have you ever asked a simple question here and some crazed mom attacked you like a spider monkey?

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never been attacked by a spider monkey so I can't really compare.

• I post anon if I think that may happen.

• Well, have you? Do tell.....

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I'm the OP- yes, I have! She kept sending me insane messages and I had to block her.

• I haven't.. but I have seen a lot of people who have been on here. and what gets to me is when they are straight up rude they are anonymous lol.... they they want to cause drama and tell you what the heck kind of mom are you and not be woman enough to show them who they are. I think people should follow a common respect...

Answer by midnight11287 at 10:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I agree. If you wouldn't say it someone face to face, you shouldn't say it online either. As for me...I have no personally been treated that way, but I have seen it happen to quite a number of undeserving moms looking for advice...those are the few times I actually post and say something rude back. It just irks me... if they are obviously being stupid then whatever...but some mom who is really looking for help doesn't need to be put down and made to feel worse.

Answer by ErinHill226 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• oh yeah!

I even have my regulars...when I post any question or reply, they post anonymously and attack my intellect, question my personal character, judge my morality, use racial slurs, correct my grammar...anything to lead away from my post.

The key is to ignore them. They really just want attention and have nothing else better to do than to cyber bully other moms.

Answer by sugahmamma at 10:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• lol those damn spider monkeys. ya i have had a couple.

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 10:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Spider monkeys are cool.

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Ha ha ha, spider monkeys. No, I haven't had that happen, but you made me laugh. Spider monkeys. HA HA HA HAHAHA

Answer by Pnukey at 11:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2009