I need womanly advice!

Ok so I need some advice. I had 2 depo shots, the last in July. My period ended on either oct 30 or 31. I had sex (pull out method) on the night of the 31. Two days ago I had bright red spotting. Yesterday (day 2) I had multiple spotting throughout the day and night and into today. Now, it's very light pink and very minimal with a couple of red spots. Is this implantation bleeding or is it another period? Also, let me add that I had a very intuitive feeling that something was off the other day. The only other time in my entire life that I had an intuitive feeling was exactly the same and it was the day i found out i was pregnant with my son. Also, my mom and sister both said I was pregnant before I started getting concerned, and they havent been wrong yet. But as the days pass (its only been a few days) I start to think it isn't pregnancy at all. So I need advice please!!

keegan08

Asked by keegan08 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• hmmm all you can do honey is wait it out and see..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 10:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• The only way to really find out would be to take a pregnancy test. You will not get a false positive, however, you may get a false negative since you are on hormones. If you get a negative & are still concerned you can always call your doc & be seen :)

PS - Stressing about the "what if" always makes my body act up. So, as much as you can, I'd try & relax & not freak out to much until you know for sure :)

Sorry I could not be of more assistance
    TMayes

Answer by TMayes at 10:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2009