Should I take my son or not?

I am meeting an old friend who I used to have feelings for. He knows about my son but my best friend says I should not take him so it will seem move like a date.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• More like a date
    Anonymous

• Well do you want it to be more like a date?
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• OP- I think I do.
    Anonymous

• If you want it to be more like a date, then don't take your son. Also, idk how old your son is, but how would you explain it to him?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• OP- my son is just a toddler.
    Anonymous

• well heres my thought i'm a mother of 2 toddlers and i know full well how they see everything hear everything and absorb everything keeping that in mind i would say that its in the best interest of both u and ur son if for the first couple of "dates" you dont include him u need the one on one setting with ur friend especially to see if theres any chemistry there and if things dont work out are u gonna want to have to explain to him why the guys not coming around anymore
    Anonymous