Could H1N1 vaccine be contributing to pregnancy complications and loss?

Considering the H1N1 vaccine? Weigh these testimonies when you make your decision.

http://miscarriage.about.com/b/2009/09/29/some-pregnant-women-fearful-of-h1n1-vaccine.htm#gB3

Comments are convincing. One especially:
November 6, 2009 at 11:00 am (40) kathy-sd says:

"I'm from a town of 2000 in SD, there are several women pregnant and we are all due within a few weeks of each other. Four of us got the H1N1 vaccine 2 weeks ago and one by one each of us started to have preterm contractions. We are all due in Nov and Dec so we are further along than most of the people that lost their babies. There is no way you can tell us that our preterm labor was not caused by the H1N1 vaccine. It may look like a "fluke" to some people when these women are scattered all over the country but we are talking about 4 of us in our small community. My heart goes out to all of you that lost your babies."

Bellarose0212

Asked by Bellarose0212 at 10:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Read the drug insert that describes what's in it and possible side effects. It says it wasn't tested on pregnant women and could cause problems. Beyond me why doctors would suggest it. Irresponsible.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I wouldn't doubt it. I didn't get it and you couldn't have made me.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• If you ask a doctor "of course not"...but I read these posts too and did homework on the vaccine...and I personally will not risk it. I know eight people who had it anyway, and it doesn't sound that bad. It's actually less deadly than the seasonal flu. And if it mutates, these vaccines won't do a thing anyway...so I'm gonna pray, take vitamins, and stay away from people as much as possible.
    ErinHill226

Answer by ErinHill226 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i wouldnt get it either due in 2-3 weeks...my one friend did get it pregnant, no side effects for her but she is only one person
    kerrin813

Answer by kerrin813 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• wow! I'm surprised any vaccine is given or recommended to women who are pregnant!
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 2:54 AM on Nov. 19, 2009