Husband is addicted to porn

He's been addicted to porn. I knew it before I met him.
Well I don't know if i'd call it "addicted" because he'll go a week or so without watching.. but he hides it from me, lies about it. And sometimes it just really bothers me. And sometimes he'll jerk off to it.. and we'll go 2 weeks before making love. I'm pregnant.. which only make's it worse.. I get more sensitive. He just don't understand.
I've talked to him about it, put passwords on our computer. But then he comes up all upset like "You don't trust me?" and I just want to say.. "NOOOO." And I just stare blank at him. I don't want to start fights.
What eles can I do?
He's even getting Virus' on my computer from that crap. And it's starting to freak me out and think less of my husband.. because of the certain type he's watching. He forget's to clear history sometimes, So I see what he's watching.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband is doing the same thing! It makes me crazy! He knows how I feel about it and he still does it. thats the party that makes me upset! your going to get a lot of replies that say "just join him" "or as long as its not affecting the love he is giving you then dont worry about it" And truth to be told. Unless your going to leave him over there is not much we can do! They way always do it! It sucks but its true!
    Anonymous

• If you knew this before then why worry about it now? Leopards don't change thier stripes.
    Anonymous