Husband watching porn flicks

(re posting this because I must have not explained good enough.)
My husband before we MET.. watched porn. When we got together, HE STOPPED. I was his "first." So I just figured he watched it because he was waiting. You know?

He threw all his stuff away, and stopped watching porn for a year. Then all of a sudden after we get married and have kids, he starts watching it again. Hiding it behind my back, lieing about it.
We DON'T have sex but MAYBE once every two weeks (if that!)
I'm pregnant now. So it seems like he's online more and more.
I put a password on my computer, but he guilts me into telling him the password and has even snooped so low as to staying home while I go out because he's "too tired." Only to come home and see he's logged online and cleared history. Or sometimes he forget's to clear it. The thing's he watchs sickens me.. I don't know what to do. I've tried talking about seeing someone.. he said no.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• My Hubby was the same we fought about it bad....I finally decided 2 times a week no hiding no lieing no sneaking or saving it. and since then hes only done it like twice and he was honest about it. Try a compromise. Its not easy but it may work
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 11:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• i know what you mean. I had the same problem with my son's father, my ex. i finally just broke up with him not that long ago. we had other problems too, but one of my main problems was that i told him when we first got together i wasnt ok with him looking at porn & that it disgusted me and he said he didnt want to look at porn and wouldnt, but did it anyway, sometimes tried to hide it and sometimes didnt give a shit if i found out or not and i was just so disgusted knowing that he could get his dick hard & cum looking at another girl that i just couldnt stand to be with him. if we watched a movie or went out and theres an attractive girl, i would start to think hes looking at her thinking about how he wants to fuck her and it just made me sick. ive talked to alot of guys and i dont think they all look at porn when they find the one there in love with and im going to find one who only has eyes for me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I don't really understand what the big deal is about husbands or boyfriends watching porn. I don't care if my DH watches it, and sometimes we watch it together; our sex life is the best it's ever been because we're open with each other about everything. Any man who says they don't watch porn is probably lying, so why try to make them not watch it? That's just asking for trouble.
    Anonymous

• ill watch porn with my SO every once in a while... i watch porn when im single and i have no one to have sex with. its more the looking at pictures of just naked girls that bothers me. i dont think my SO could make himself cum by just looking at a picture of me, which makes me feel like im not as good looking as these girls but he just settles for me cuz he cant have them. plus the doing it behind my back, or letting me find out about it & get my feelings hurt. when we have sex 3 times a day and you still go to work & look at porn, wtf? im not good enough for you? fuck that. and plus what really comes down to with my SO, i told you from the beginning i wasnt okay with it so you should have been a man and told me the truth, that you werent gonna stop and we could of ended it before we brought a child into this world with us on bad terms.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• it is sad, when your spouse get into porn, it is , hurts, and when they dont look at us with eyes of love. I still question my husband whether if he loves me or not. Cuase real love is you wont want to see another woman naked but your spouse..That is real love ,cause you have eyes only for your spouse.. porn takes away from a marriage, the sex is not as making love, should be.
    Marriage is sacred, and we shouldnot allow porn, lust, or naked pictures in..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• "Any man who says they don't watch porn is probably lying, so why try to make them not watch it? That's just asking for trouble. "

That's really unfair. Not all men look at porn.

Maybe you just say that to make it easier to accept that your husband does - I don't know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Hey ladys. News flash!!! If he's still fucking you then why are you freaking out? Time to admit you aren't as sexy as a porn star. I'm not! Most all women aren't. Men look at porn cause it's that ideal they know they can't have. Ever have a wet dream about Brad Pitt (or any other star)? If your answer is yes then guess what! You're just as bad as hubby. It isn't filth it isn't nasty. It's natural. And which would you rather? A- Hubby watches porn jakes off and temporaily fufills his fantasy. or B- Hubby goes out and screws a more attractive women to temporaily fufill his fantasy. It's not cheating it's just many men's way of dealing a fantasy NO WOMAN ALIVE can fill. Get over it!
    jrsjrb

Answer by jrsjrb at 2:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2009