what would you do?

Hi all,
i am a HUGE fan of twilight, (dorky i know, but im in love with the books) me and a friend have had tickets to the first show this thursday night for 2 months now. i have been waiting for 7 months for this, i purposely havent gone out and done anything cause for some reason i feel bed taking time out for me, so i guess in my head if i hold out and wait for this, then i should have no reason to feel guilty about going to watch this and be gone for 2 and half hours WHILE my kids sleep. i dont know why i feel guilty about this....
but my dilemma with this is...thursday will be the 4th day my husband would have been sick for 4 days, and im hoping and praying he gets better, and im doing everything in my power to keep him away from the kids so he can get better and the kids will stay healthy. my family has had the flu shot so im hoping itll keep em healthy. continue in the first reply below..................

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 in Relationships

• by the way I am a huge twilight fan! I will not be able to go see the movie because my husband is out of town working so I have to watch the kids! But, if he were here I would be going!!!
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 11:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• OP here,
    well, he thinks i should still be able to go, cause the kidswil be asleep while i go, and they sleep through the night, but for some reason i feel guilty about going.... i dont know why....
    if i stay, i wont be doing ANYTHING and theyll be asleep 12 at night.....
    if i go, ill be gone for 2 and half hours at most, and theyll still be asleep....im just such a paranoid mom that i think of the worst, that the kids MIGHT wake up 12 at night (which doesnt happen often) and then my husband will have to give him a bottle.... and i dont think its a good idea if hes near them... thats it....
    i really want to go, but i feel like im supposed to stay,.,....if my kids or i get sick, then its a definite NO, but if not, and he does get better, then ill consider going.....what do you think...
    would you stay or go??
    Anonymous

• I would go! After all the kids will be asleep and chances are he will be to! if not he will just be laying around on the sofa watching tv! You sound like a great mom and you deserve one night out with your girls! don't let him being sick keep you from going out. Think about it this way..What do you think he would do if it were the other way around and he had tickets to a football game! (or something he really loves)
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• Go.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2009

• I despise Twilight, but go. He's being sweet and supportive, he'll probably feel really, really bad if you miss something you were looking forward to for months because he's sick. Just do something really nice for him in return to show you appreciated it.
    Beichan

Answer by Beichan at 1:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• 4 days into it he probably won't be catchy anymore. the kids will sleep, go
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Oh for goodness sakes....go.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• OP HERE
    lol ok thanks.

i feel guilty about crappy stuff like that
    i feel much better about it when other mothers give advice about something husbands dont udnerstand. =P THANK YOU
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Nov. 19, 2009