Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

16 weeks

will be 16 weeks around christmas and my mom is coming to town, she hasnt had a chance to be part of any of my other pregnantcies, and i would like to take her to an ultrasound, and find out the sex of the baby, I know it can be done this early, but where do i go for this? how do i find a place in washington state could only find 3 2 dont do it till 25 weeks and the other place is already booked in that time frame...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (1)
  • Can you do it at your doctor's office?

    Answer by doulala at 5:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Pregnancy
girl names

Next question overall (Babies (0-12 months))
Food dislikes