There's something really wrong with me.

Well of course I've known it for awhile, but it's starting to hurt. I have really bad pains in my lower right side of my stomach. I have only ahd my period about 3 times since my son was born, in june 2008. And they've been scattered. I wasn't having them before I got pregnant either. They were running test after test on me, then when I got pregnant I stopped having tests done. I've been so busy after the baby, with work, dh, the baby and school. I havent been to the doctor since the day I had him, besides when I've taken him for his appointments. I really don't have time for the doctor, but I just want to know what's going on with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Health

• It could be anything you need to see a doctor... take time to take care of yourself..... if it was something serious you would want to find out sooner than later when ur real sick or something goes bad wrong....
    Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 12:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• you could be having apendix attacks...
    MoMMy2aDiVA08

Answer by MoMMy2aDiVA08 at 12:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• MAKE time for the doctor. MAKE it. No one here can give you a diagnosis. You need to be seen...or you may find yourself making time to plan your own funeral.

Get to the doctor. TOMORROW. No matter what.

Let us know what you find.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• You should call your regular Physician and get in to see him. He can order an abdominal CT Scan and see what is going on. You never want to dismiss pain and don't let him/her dismiss it either.  Your body is telling you that there is something wrong by having the pain you are having and you should stop and take the time for "YOU" and get it checked out.  If you are putting it off because you are afraid to hear your Physician has to say look at it this way.  If it makes you nervous about what it could be take a family member with you or a best friend that will be with you along the way.  Hope you feel better. Blessings!

delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 7:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2009