Am I over paranoid?

There's some kind of plane, or jet thing that almost every morning flys over my house, and is SO loud it scares the crap out of me, I thought the first couple of times we were getting terrorist attacked or something. I'm like, really scared about getting taken over by terrorists, or someone. I guess it's just all the stuff I hear on the news, it makes me want to stock up on canned, and dry foods. Is it just me, or are other people like this too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Check to see if your house is in a flight path for a regular comuter flight that is only scheduled for mornings. This would make sense and put your mind at ease. In this world, there is much to worry about, but many answers to allay those fears. Good luck!
    PsWifey

Answer by PsWifey at 12:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• If it's gonna happen then it's gonna happen. I am not going to live my life scared of the idiots that say God is telling them to do the crazy shit they do. Eff em!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I live 1 mile away from a military base. The C-130's fly extremely low over my house. Maybe there is a military/guard unit that has changed their pattern.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• It's just you.
    Phase3

Answer by Phase3 at 8:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Yeah I think you are letting yourself get wound up..relax..around here I hear that stuff often and have seen many a black helicopter lol...and as grly said it is likely military

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Probably just a noise nuisance unless they start spraying things from it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2009