OMG! I finally caught her! and I didn't say SH&*! Sorry, long, but I had to vent!

My brothers GF is a habitual liar and no one ever seems to call her on it. We all do behind her back but that obviously doesn't help her. Ever since I was diagnosed with REAL cancer (not like her 2 fake diagnosis' that she later admitted to while she was drunk), she seems to have this jealousy/stand offish attitude towards me. When I was in the hospital last month for 9 days God bless her, she fed my son and made sure he did his homework, showered and went to bed on time. But her hidden anomosity towards me is always taken out on my son. Long story short, A beautiful bouquet of flowers was delivered to me with 2 cards filled with well wishes from work. I took them to my moms house to show everyone and when my son followed me she asked him "I thought you left to shower"? I looked at him and asked "Did Auntie ask you to shower"? He said, "Yeah but I took a shower this morning and I will shower tomorrow morning"....con't

ItsMeGigi69

Asked by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pathological liar. ...Not only does she lie excessively but she actually convinces herself that her lies are the truth! That's the way my father is.
    I would defiantly call her out on it. What have you got to lose? Or maybe have your brother talk to her. idk. but that kind of lying is not good for her or anyone around her. She should seek counseling.

outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Where's the rest?
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 12:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Gee, give her a minute to write it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Wouldn't you think you'd have it written out before you posted it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• this whole time her 12 yr old daughter is on the phone with her dad but she hangs up in time to hear her mom whisper to me "yeah he was supposed to go shower because Veronica told me he smelled"! well her daughter yells from her room, "OMG, mom you are such a liar! I never said that, if anything I said he smelled good"! I felt a little awkward because I knew Lisa was lying but I was just surprised that her daughter caught her whispering this. I stayed quiet and just took my flowers and placed them at my moms Virgin Mary alter she has in her livingroom and chuckled. As I walked out I could hear her daughter telling her "Mom, you have to stop making up things and saying that I said them because people are starting to hate me". Her mom just said"yeah right, you know you said that about him one time" and as I trailed off I barely heard Veronica say "I said that about him like 2 years ago mom! my Lord mom, you are such a liar".
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Answered at 9:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2009 by: Anonymous Wouldn't you think you'd have it written out before you posted it?

Character limit anon.....character limit.

ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 12:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• You can't write it out because you will run out of characters in the box, and some people don't have copy and paste option, so quit complaining, and don't read it if you don't feel like waiting on her to finish it. she said it was LONG. So she warned you already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• anon:33 are you feelin bitchy tonite?????????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• You mean this woman is actually jealous of you because you have cancer? Does she really crave sympathy and pity from others so bad that she is jealous of someone with CANCER? Wow. Self-absorbed, eh?
    Sounds like my sister. Even the lying part. lol. I would have been like "I hate to break it to you, but everyone knows you lie. Yep...EVERYONE."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Bitchy? My goodness. All I said was I would think you'd write it out before posting it, I personally couldn't imagine posting without fully writing what I was going to say and proofreading it, and most computers have some form of notepad and ctrl+c/ctrl+ v or command+c/command+v. I like that we're jumping on and misinterpreting my answer rather than responding to the OP's issue. Nice job, girls. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2009