Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He says no way baby can be his? (Update)

Brief recap for those new to story:
Ok my period was October 20,2009 is lasts for a 24-25 day cycle. We were intimate on the 27,28,29th.Many times within that time period.
He was the only one i have been with since a good year ago.
He feels i ovulated to soon based off history of other females he has been with.He has no degree in the medical field so therfore, he must know more than me and about my body i guess and he is making sure to put me in my place to get out of this.
The fact i got a confirmation from the doctor being pregnant is not good enough or suggested a paternity test later on.Any advice to give to this guy?

UPDATE:He wants me to adopt the baby to someone but not hear of details just where to sign.
For the fact he says he can't get a female pregnant why would he be a sperm donor and help someone else be a family but give away his own.
Bottom line: He is going be a dad and share in the care,period now.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (10)
  • ha advice no, but sorry just wait and have a DNA test and that will be the end of it.. DNA doesnt lie

    Answer by miss_nevin at 12:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • if he wants to give away his baby, let him do it. you don't need a man like this anyways. let him sign the papers and be done with him.

    Answer by Bernie19 at 12:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • Good luck to you. Good job on deciding to raise your kid. Maybe he will come around, but don't count on it. He best get a good job. :)

    Answer by SusieD250 at 12:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • OP HERE: Problem is he is pressuring me that i can't keep and raise the baby either even if he was to sign off.He wants this baby that got conceived between us to almost disappear.
    He knows i will not abort and told him i would never adopt back when we talked about where we stand with kids and so on.
    I feel he is putting now me and the baby in an unhealthy situation where i may need an order to protect the health of this pregnancy until we go to court for the other stuff.
    He has turned this into a very complicated thing where it was not needed.
    I was not looking for anything that was not fair but i guess some people you can't win so the courts must do it for you.

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • If you think your and the baby's safety is at risk, get the law involved before anything happens. Don't give up a baby you want for an asshole. He's got no right to force you to get rid of it.

    Answer by Beichan at 1:08 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • He can't MAKE you adopt the baby out. Not his choice totally. Just like if you wanted to put the baby up for adoption & he didnt want you to, he could stop you so that being said, its pretty clear that he knows the baby is his or why would he tell you to put it for adoption! Such a jerk, I must say! Just dont have anything to do with him...less stress. Then when he claims not to be the dad, he can pay for the DNA test!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • I agree with Beichan if you are scared for your safety then you need to get the law involved. He can't make you give the baby up for adoption. I really think maybe you should just leave him and lie to him if need be so he will leave you alone. You don't need a jerk like that around. GL

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • Obviously he knows baby is his, and since he doesn't want to deal with it he's tellin u that so that way u can't put him on child support. F that, keep u baby. Just cuz he don't wanna be a MAN and take full responsibility doesn't mean you have to go for adoption. What a piece of crap!

    Answer by priscilla2boys at 2:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • He doesn't have any choices. The only thing he can do is sign over his rights, because of adoption or because he wants out of the child's life. That is it. If you are afraid he might hurt you to try to cause a m/c get the police involved.
    I would get the DNA test and hope that he signs off on his rights. He doesn't sound like someone I would want in my child's life.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

  • i would get him to sign a paper saying he dont want nothing to do with the baby (say if you think its not yours) that way he cant really take the baby from you and its up to you after he fines out if you want him you your babies life

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.