Should I get my picture done with my daughter?

I have a three and a half year old daughter. I have had her picture done every year around November. I'm planning to take her in next week to get them done, and I was thinking about getting a shot or two with her. It would be $10 more for the sitting fee, and it would only be the two of us because hubby is deployed. What do you think? Should I do it now, or just pay for another sitting fee in the spring when hubby is home and we can do a full family picture?

toriandgrace

Asked by toriandgrace at 1:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think its cute to have mommy and daughter pics I say go for it!!
    mom2four25

Answer by mom2four25 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I think you should do both the pics of you and her and then a family one when he comes home.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My husband is deployed right now to but that's not stopping me from getting achristmas photo of my son and I and sending it in our christmas cards like we do every year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I agree with outstandinglove. do both!
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 1:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I would do it, I am also considering doing that for the first time ever. My son turned 11 in October and we have never had professional pics taken together. I am so going to do it soon!
    ItsMeGigi69

Answer by ItsMeGigi69 at 1:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Do it and send it to him! He'll love it.

One of my favorite photos is one of me and my mom at Christmas...we're wearing dresses of the same red velvet. But it wasn't professionally done..my dad took it.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Do both. Also, where are you getting your pictures done? I get my family photos done at Sears and I never pay a sitting fee. You can print coupons off from their website. It cost $7.99 for a package (no sitting fee).
    MamaTasha08

Answer by MamaTasha08 at 4:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I say go for it ! I took my oldest girl out for a photo shoot of the two of us and I'm so happy I did....we had a lot of fun and beautiful pictures to remember the day ! I made a whole day of it....went to the salon together for cheap haircuts, dressed up, pictures done, out for lunch and shopping.....it was one of the nicest times ! I say go for it !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• ...oh, and i meant to mention too, it would be a great gift for your hubby to have a picture of his two girls !
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 4:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• YES!!!
    It will be a momento that will be treasured forever by you and your daughter.
    Just earlier this month I had my picture taken with my daughter and her daughter (my granddaughter) - a 3-generation photo. My avatar is of me and my granddaughter and a picture was also taken of me and my daughter. They are in my pictures section on my profile page if you'd like to look.
    Please do it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2009