Do you think I am pregnant?

I just had My first baby she is almost 3 months old. And had one regular period in September My baby was born in August, and it was 9 1/2 weeks when I started My period. Now I am craving everything Vanilla! Which I normally don't like, I am also breastfeeding though. And also I have been very nauseated feeling in the early morning and late night, I took a p-test yesterday from the Dollar tree. It said Negative. But I am wondering if I am still too soon to take one. My Husband and I had unprotected sex 3 times right after My period, I was upset at him for not telling me! That he ejaculated, but I am using condoms now, and We are using spermicide jell, I just got off the mini pill since it's not accurate anyway! What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nothing to do but take tests. when i was not having regular periods after my son was born, i just took pregnancy tests like every other week. lol. i was really paranoid. good luck :)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• and were u preg stefanie? hehe
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:13 AM on Nov. 18, 2009