Did you love being pregnant?

D0 you miss it? I do, and I love children that I want another, My youngest baby is 3 months old. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are somethings that I miss. I miss the attention form everyone. lol I miss feeling the baby move around. I don't miss the awful wardrobe, being uncomfortable all the time and the weight gain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• yes! I loved being pregnant! I can't wait to have another one! But not until I finish school!
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 1:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I LOVED almost everything about being pregnant!!!!! I miss it, but I am still not ready to have another one just yet. I absolutely adore babies, and miss mine being tiny, but I am enjoying my 16 month old daughter so much right now. I hope my next pregnancy experience is as wonderful
    MacyKaysMommy

Answer by MacyKaysMommy at 1:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Yes i do :) Maybe its because i never get morning sickness or nausea with any of my pregnancies.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I had a perfect text book pregnancy (other then a 60lb weight gain), didn't even get morning sickness. I still HATED it lol. I hated getting fat (partially my fault), I hated the list of things I couldn't eat, couldn't do, etc. We want to have another (I LOVE being a mom) but I'm definitely not looking forward to being pregnant again! I don't want to have to take time off from hockey and weight lifting again.

I wish DH could have the next one! LOL

We'll probably start ttc in the spring though, I don't want my children to far apart in age and I just want to get it over with and have my body back!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• yes!! i love it just knowining there was a little miracle growing inside me made me so very happy!! i miss being pregnant..miss feeling those kicks but at the same time im glad she is here. she is now going on 5 mths
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I luved the big tummy and big boobs. It was an awesome feeling.
    Breast feeding was a great experience also
    Bridget30339

Answer by Bridget30339 at 5:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• No. I did not enjoy pregnancy either time. I think I'm a bit abnormal for that! LOL
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Well I am 37 weeks preg at the moment....Um....I loved to know my baby was in my belly and feel him move...but everything else I HATED!! At the begining your sick and tired as heck, in the middle you just look funny not really pregnant.....people think you are just fat and then at the end is HORRIBLE you can't sleep and Im sick again...LOL...So no...with my DD and now my son...pregnancy just plain SUCKDED! But at the end is the best part :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• You are not abnormal Krysta622, I also didn't like being pregnant, especially the second time around.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2009