Does your husband or S.O. play Video games?!

I just thought it was him, apparently there is a whole online community for "gamers" His friends are always calling him and texting him wondering when he is gonna get online to play....... They have families too. I think this is funny.

kidomom

Asked by kidomom at 1:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes its not so funny...like when my SO was up till 10am laying call of duty....hes up all night playing then he plays alllll day
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• lol. I bought my fiance and XBOX elite last year for Christmas. Its one of those where you can get online, and I love to play it to! lol. Im a nerd I know
    livingrlovesong

Answer by livingrlovesong at 1:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I've been a gamer my whole life, my husband's a gamer, my mom's a gamer, most of my friends have been...it's pretty common nowadays.
    Beichan

Answer by Beichan at 1:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Depends on what type of game he plays? My husband does play online but its called World of warcraft. I as well have a account there too but i cancelled it because i do not want to pay for two accts per month. he does not play all the time and i make it a point that we need our alone time to sit down talk and watch tv or have sex haha. we have xbox 360 but he does not play it. he rather play wow. we also own wii and the wii fit. but thats more for me and my girls.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My husband plays computer games mostly. But he'll play a good video game too!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Nope, thank god!
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 1:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Yes he does. He works hard to take care of his family so I could really caree less if he spends an hour or two after work playing a video game or a few hours on Sunday playing. I am a SAHM and i do my job which is to keep the house clean, meals on time and laundry done. He works. I go omline whenever I want and he could care less that i go online. It's even. We both have our "thing" to do. Any wife/gf who gets online even for 1/2 an hour a day has NO RIGHT to complain if her man plays video games.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Mine is a gamer and I love it. Because if that's how he wants to relax on his days off then be my guest. He just bought the new Fight Night Round 4 and seriously thought I was gonna be mad that he bought it but if he likes a game just by playing the demo first then wants the game then I'm gonna let him have it. He is a big kid at heart and I love it.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 1:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• my DH has been playing games (ya I still call it ALL nintendo) since I met him 8 years ago. He sometimes plays online, sometimes people come over, or he goes to their house. I really hate the xbox and all other nintendos (I will continue to call them all nintendo, it drives my DH nuts lol)
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My DH doesn't play video games very often,but he likes to play poker online. My son is a gamer and I play quite often, I love it :) Now if I can just find the 5 th great fairy....
    rubymoon57

Answer by rubymoon57 at 3:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2009