Barbie Christmas Ad on CM.. grrrrrrrrr

This Barbie Ad that keeps popping up is making me grrr.
When she does her 3D thing and pushes her Christmas ball out, it makes it so I can't click on any drop menu's.
Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?
Will we have to deal with this through the holiday I wonder?

If nothing else it's a great advertising gimmick because I stare at it every time waiting for it to be over.

Chickie12

Asked by Chickie12 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol yeah it annoys me too! I thought you were going to be complaining about CM advertising barbie because she's a bad influence or something, lol. I'm so glad you're just annoyed with the mechanics of the ad. = )
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• oh i feel ya! i posted a similar question here a couple night ago. ...except i used more swear words. lol
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• oh I hate those roll over ads/scroll ads. It's always a trick not to get your mouse accidently on a corner or some part of it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I HATE THEM!!!
    prdill08

Answer by prdill08 at 2:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Now Barbie taunts me.. :o)
    I can't help but watch her and then it's like, "oh great, she's bringing that ball out again."
    To OUTSTANDINGLOVE: I didn't see your post, I would have responded to it because it's bothered me for days.
    To TORIANDGRACE: Nope. Barbie doesn't bother me, just her trying to push her movie on me does. I suppose it's a great venue to plug a movie, but is Barbie really struggling in her career to where she has to FORCE me to pay attention to her ad by freezing my stuff?
    HA.. lol.. ok, ...eheheh
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 7:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I remember someone asking this before and I answered that I hadn't seen it.
    I still haven't seen the ad....lol!
    It will probably show up and drive me crazy just as you all are getting used to it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2009