Where Is The Best Places To Get Stationed (U.S Army)???

I want a place that has a good nieghborhood for my kids and i also want it to have alot of places and things to do as far as family outings go. I am also worried about the housing and it's condition...

AEN22

Asked by AEN22 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• we live off post like most military families or single soldiers. We live in Tacoma, wa near FT. Lewis. we have seattle, wa. there is alot of things to do like restaurants, zoos, aquariums, parks, national wildlife parks, camping, hiking. i live in a nice area and my kids go to the elementary school across my apartments. they just re built the school and it looks more like a house then anything. but its a nice school with good teachers.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 1:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• id have to vote for san diego. cant beat the weather, the zoo and wild animal parks, lego land, beach, world class eats and so much more. there are some really nice housing areas here
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 1:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Do they give you a choice?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2009