where would you eat?

ok girls, if you could eat anywhere you wanted and cost and other factors were not an issue where would you go to eat? what would you order?

if i could eat anywhere i would go to a little italian restaurant here in Ohio called Salvi's. they have a great pasta dish called pasta Salvi' it is SO SO good...

MamaSusieQ045

Asked by MamaSusieQ045 at 1:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There is a hotel on the Columbia River called the Skamania Lodge. Hubby and I have been there 4-5 times now. It cost $250 a night, but their Firday night seafood buffet is to die for and their Sunday morning brunch is fabulous. Worth the trip and worth the money. We go down there to shop tax free in Oregon. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2009

• There's a place in California called Hometown Buffet..ohh man I love the different kinds of food they have there.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i love hometown buffet... but id love to have soup-plantation.... they have tons of different kinds of food mostly salads and soups
    Tracey1988

Answer by Tracey1988 at 2:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Top of the Ponchatrain in Detroit. i have never eatent here but it was a dream from my youth
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 2:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• The Plantation in Maui! THE BEST FOOD EVER.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 2:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I would like to eat at a little cafe looking at the Eiffel Tower. Dont care what we order.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 3:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• BJ's pizza. Deep dish peperoni with avocado and ranch on the side.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 3:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• McDonald's!!! LOL....just kidding.

There is an awesome seafood restaurant up in Kittery, Maine on Route 1 called the Weathervane. That's the town I grew up in and we used to get our fish & chips baskets from them. As years went by they upgraded their restaurant to a finer, yet affordable, quality and their seafood is the freshest around!
    For any of you all who want to eat a "REAL" fresh Maine lobstah, you have GOT to go on up to Maine and get it. Trust me - they are biggah and bettah! Ayuh!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2009