Ugh...Bit my tongue and now have a canker (sp?) sore! Any remedies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Health

• warm salt water swish it in your mouth a lil bit as needed. it cleans it out and so it heals faster.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• L-Lysine 500mg supports immune function and tissue growth. Amino acids are needed by the body to rebuild and repair tissues and muscles, as well as to assist in making enzymes, proteins, and antibodies. L-Lysine, is one of the eight essential amino acids that cannot be manufactured by the body. This is wonderful not only for your canker sore but as soon as you feel a fever blister coming on your lip this works right away. (2) 500 mg per day and sometimes I will take (4) a day - am/pm. My husband, I and our son 9 takes L-Lysine. Good Luck!

delmarnative

Answer by delmarnative at 7:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i put straight salt on mine
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Rinse with Listerine or with alittle of Hydrogen Peroxide Or numb it with Abesol for gum relief.

Dang someone must have been talking very bad about you..lol Atleast that is what i have heard if you bite your tongue someone is talking about you.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• salt water and peroxide. OTC gum meds help numb it too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2009