• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever met or do you know someone famous?

What were they like? Nice, rude?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No. I do know TWO aspiring singers/songwriters. One is my BFF Patrice Parchman, and the second is an ex-coworker Britt Warner.
    SAMNMAYASMOM

Answer by SAMNMAYASMOM at 5:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• rosie o donnell = super high energy, very very showy.

her (now basically ex) wife Kelli = mellow, calm, empathic, sweet.

won a rosie contest in oct. 05 when she was on broadway..... my luggage was misplaced and kelli rushed giftcards to my hotel room to pay for new clothes. i was pregnant AND 100 pounds overweight (a bad clothing combo) and the giftcards weren't helping me find anything to fit.... she found out about it and set up an account for me to charge an outfit to the room (which was being paid for by rosie's corporation) amazingly thoughtful woman.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Captain Mark Philips and Princess Anne when I was a child in England at a show jumping day. She was very private. He though came round and spoke to people like anybody would, not a bit stuffy, and was happy to sign my chewing gum wrapper for me.
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 7:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Four out of the five members of new kids on the block. Joe McIntyre, Jordan Knight, Jonathan Knight and Donnie Wahlberg. All were great to me.

Emanuel Kiriouku, so nice.

Michael T. Weiss, way back in the day. He was nice, smelled so good.

There are some others but my brain isn't working right now. All were good experiences.

I do however know two aspiring writers, who when they are published and possibly well known I can add to the list.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 7:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• too many to list as far as meeting, or had as patients, we have two famous musicians in our church and the man who invented the HIV virus resistant latex glove, they have all been very nice. the rudest person was Melba Moore, but I think she was just busy. the nicest was Newt Gingrich by far, or maybe T.D.Jakes he was very very nice.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I met Meat Loaf. LOL he was an as**ole.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I met John Stamos, nicest, sweetest man ever! He was wonderful. I have also me the Beach Boys a couple of times, some of them are nice, some are not. I also met Lisa Loeb once, she was suprisingly very tiny and very sweet.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I sat next to Brendan Frasier in first class in 1994...he was VERY nice and had excellent manners!
    lifehappy

Answer by lifehappy at 9:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I was on the Leeza show in the early 90's, in the audience, and WOW what a bit*ch, she walked around like the Queen and when the show came back on she was all smiles, talking sweeet, turn the cameras off and POW!!!
    Theone3608

Answer by Theone3608 at 9:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Yup, when I worked at Best Buy, I met quite a few Packer players...but I don't rememebr who. Except I did meet Donald Driver - he is very nice, but also a big pervert. He would always hit on my boss and tell her how nice her Booty was. AND the guys married with kids. Horrible. And once Chili from TLC came in while I was working, so although I didn't actually MEET her, I came about 6 feet from her and she's very nice, but also very short!
    mamie2shoes

Answer by mamie2shoes at 9:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2009