what does it fill like ur first week pregnet?

this is my first child an i want to know what are signs of bein pregnet at only one week

Asked by sweetmia305 at 8:08 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Haha! NOTHING

Answer by valleygirl530 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• You actually won't really start "feeling" anything til about 12 weeks, you may start feeling bloated and stuff though.

Answer by MomSmiley at 8:17 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• There aren't any signs at 1 week.

Answer by RyleeMendez at 8:23 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Feels like any other day depending on how you're counting the weeks. Based on the first day of your period, you wouldn't have even conceived yet, so it would be like any other day. If it was based on ovulation date, the embryo would just be implanting and not throwing off any HcG yet, so still nothing. It takes awhile for the hormone levels to build high enough for the "symptoms" everyone talks about.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 8:26 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• The other posters are correct, however sometimes A woman just KNOWS and feels "FUNNY".... I have experienced it.

Answer by his_wife at 8:28 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• you really don't feel anything...i was modeling in fashion shows and everything my first weeks...u just feel the same until u start feeling sick and bloated

Answer by LuLu614 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I felt extremely tired. And thirsty. both were uncharacteristic for me.

Answer by cainjes at 9:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• well you wont FEEL anything yet being only one week PREGNANT

Answer by jenntysmom at 9:49 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Everyone has different signs some women are more sensitive to smells, some are very tired, some have cravings. Me I love olives! I mean ..stand drooling at the olives in the grocery store ..loved olives. I ate 3 jars in one day and that was before a preggo test even came positive. Everytime I reach for the olives now husband gives me the worried look!! LOL

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 10:42 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I didn't feel anything till 3 weeks..FIRST sign usually is tender swollen breasts and very frequent peeing then comes cravings and should know soon!!!!

Answer by TheMiracleBaby at 11:51 PM on Jun. 24, 2008