Will Swine Flu be the reason for Obama to call Martial law?

In mass. last month martial law was rushed through a bill- in response to the recent "Swine flu" outbreak. i suggest everyone does there homework.. look at HR bills. like HR 1404.10 and HR 3300.. martial law can and more than likely will happen. and the health care bill is just another way for the government to get into our lives.. thats why obama isnt goin to do the cap and trade bill. cuz ths helth care reform will get the government so deep into the core of america. they will be able to raise your child if they think your doin an unfit job.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://dprogram.net/2009/04/29/swine-flu-martial-law-bill-clears-massachusetts-senate/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• the new world order is here.one world govt.the first thing they have to do is take the guns away from the american people,so that we cant revolt against the govt. Watch closely with this fort hood shooting. It will be the reasoning behind banning guns for homeowners. The first step toward the goal of his majesty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I wish you hadn't posted Anon, but I understand because talking about this stuff just makes people on here attack and question and pick you apart.
    I have already read over all of this and know that it's completely accurate.
    I posted something about it previously and it was deleted so good luck trying to share the information.
    Oh yeah and be prepared for everyone to question your sources.
    It's a BILL and is a REALITY, but people will still act like it can't and isn't happening.
    Anyway, thanks for trying to share this very important information and I hope it stays up long enough for some to read it.
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 7:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• OH well chickie I'll keep posting it over and over and over till people wake up. The is a group that people should also check out. it is very interesting. They are military vets that speak about protecting the constitution. check it out.

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2009/10/26/ready-to-defend-oath-keepers-speak-out-at-inaugural-conference/comment-page-2/#comment-5261
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• There is no denying Legislature its all there in black and white.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have read that oathkeepers page too. It's amazing once you really start opening your eyes isn't it? We are kept in the dark about SO MUCH, but I suppose that's on us too since the information is out there and it's up to us to seek it out if we want it.
    Glad to see you are awake Anon..
    You can PM me if you want to.
    Have a great day!
    Chickie12

Answer by Chickie12 at 8:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I think your tin foil hat is on backwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Um, your own link says that this happened in the Massachusetts State Legislature... not the House of Representatives. Do you live in MA?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Did you expect any different in a state like MA? The vote was 36-0.

It would take a long time for any of this to take effect nationally. It will be interesting if anyone else follows suit, & i'm also interested in seeing how it all turns out & how residents react.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• And Chickie, why shouldn't anyone question her source? It's a blog written by a bunch of conspiracy nuts. There's even a page up that compares Bush to Hitler. I am sure that some of this is true, I did a news search and was not able to come up with an legitimate information from a news source on the issue.

All I know is that this article has NOTHING to do with Obama, and everything to do with MA. One law in MA is hardly a "new world order."
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2009