Timothy Geithner Among the Corrupt???

REPORT: Timothy Geithner, Obama's, hand selected, Treasury Secretary made 'back door" sweetheart deals with Wall Street Firms regarding TARP funds.
A government watchdog is criticizing Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner's handling of the AIG bailout while heading the New York Federal Reserve in 2008.
put billions of extra tax dollars in the coffers of major Wall Street firms, most notably Goldman Sachs.

Details of while bailing out insurance giant AIG last fall, Geithner continuously bothced the handling below

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 6:51 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• AND for those who feel NONE of the above are a reliable source, here's one from Huffington Post... lol

Geithner Singled Out In TARP Watchdog Neil Barofsky's Scathing Report On AIG Bailout

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Makes you wonder if the Obama administration KNEW about those "bonuses" in the stimulus and were FOR them, before they were against them???? You know the ones Obama SIGNED into law, got caught... THEN OBAMA scolded AIG ... Yeah... That one.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• LOL....There you go, spouting FACTS with liberal approved supporting documentation again!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• It just shows how naive this Adm is. They did not expect people to check into the bonus fiasco. They were right about one thing tho, the far left libs believe Obama can do no wrong and was unaware of it.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Carpy
    Please show me the links to support your claims. And I'm not liberal,so keep your attacks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I don't think that "naive" is the right word. I think they think they are above the law; they think they won't get caught becaue the rest of us are too stupid or too trusting to check out what they are doing.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Just another little bit of proof that this administration will turn out to be the most corrupt in history when their run is done.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• ANON~Carpy Please show me the links to support your claims. And I'm not liberal,so keep your attacks!

Anon what the hell does she have to support? She stated her opinion. LOL. What a joke.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2009