Could i be pregnent already?

ok my daughters only going to be 3mths the 27th and after my 6wks was up me and her dad had unprotected sex i was on the pill for about a wk then had to stop them bc i was having chest pain so i had to stop them for a lil bit then started bak up. but i have been throwing up here n there for a mth or so but its not constant just occasional could it just be that i have a bug or could i really be pregnent again?

kristy_shawn03

Asked by kristy_shawn03 at 8:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Unprotected sex? yes you could be pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Umm....yeah!! I hear people are extra fertile after having a baby too. Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• It's very very possible! Take a test. Good luck!!!! I love kids, but I don't envy you with two so close together if you are! It will be just fine though!!!
    MommyHannah

Answer by MommyHannah at 10:13 AM on Nov. 17, 2009