Where do you want CALGON to take you today?

I want to go to a place where teething doesn't hurt nor cause half a dozen or more dirty diapers in a day for the past week resulting in a baby with a red butt. As a matter of fact I want to go where babies poop rose petals, pink ones. A place where chocolate is both fat and calorie free and I only gain weight in all the right spots. A place where either muffin tops and saggy boobs don't exist or a place where they are idolized and women actually go to their plastic surgeons to get a couple of inches added to the length of their breasts, not their bustlines. Clothes are always clean, the house is always tidy, something good is always on the stove for dinner and there is always enough money. The litter box will be self-cleaning and the cat won't have impossible to remove klingons resulting in multiple trips of butt being dragged across the carpet. Oh, I'd have wooden floors, too. CALGON can you take me there, please?

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 9:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I will go there, but can is also have a fully functioning house, that I feel clean in, no leak water damage yet to be repaired, no mice or ants, the doors and window can be opened and closed easily. There is a filter with the heating and AC. Were my basement doesn't stink with storm water. And one were my hubby can serve his country and be home every night. That would be perfect.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I guess I'm the only one that remembers those old Calgon commercials..... You know, lady in the bath tub after a hard stressful day, pours the powder from the Calgon box into the running water and says......"Calgon, take me away!" Sort of like a 80's version of the Herbal Essence commercials minus the soft-porn sound effects, lol!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My son is very sick today, and so I want Calgon to take me to a place that doesn't smell like puke and where there are no worries over H1N1!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• That was great! thanks
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Oh I remember the commercials!
    WindytheWidow, honey, you nailed it for me! Even down to the wood floors, I swear!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 10:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• to VEGAS!!! hahahaa
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2009