How many jumping jacks can you do?

I am too scared to try afraid I might have a heart attack...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Health

• I'm not sure why jumping jacks would bring on a heart attack over other vigorous exercise, unless the arms over the head thing raises blood pressure, which it might, so the jumping jacks could be done without raising the arms over the head, although maybe I am not thinking of some danger. Anyway, I don't do them because I feel the female organs are already fighting against gravity, and I don't see any reason to cause more stress to them.

Answer by Bmat at 9:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I dunno i don't really try.. what do they work out anyways??
    Mrs.Oriaku

Answer by Mrs.Oriaku at 9:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• To answer Mrs.Oriaku's question, the legs would be affected, and the arms if the over the head arm thing is done. They are also weight-bearing so would be good for the leg bones and probably the spine. And they are cardio. And endurance if done long enough. Burn calories. I'd think that jogging would be more fun, but jogging wouldn't exercise the arms as much.

Answer by Bmat at 9:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• With or without peeing myself?

(I have NO bladder control since having kids)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2009