What's the Best washing machine?

I bought my first washing machine at 17. Everyone I've bought since have been horrible! Including a New Whirlpool I bought in '99. So I've had this 26 year old Maytag and it's given me bad issues foir Years! Some day I hope for a new o0ne! So I'm asking what is it you have and prefer? Any tips? No, since we're jobless and down on our luck, its not in the near future but I hope some year soon!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Home & Garden

• My wonderful dh bought me a washer and dryer the front loaders and I love it I guess it doesn't matter on what brand it really depends on the person, but ours is Kenmore Elite and I love them I remmber when I first bought detergent 80 loads that one box lasted 4 months it does not use too much of detergent and the spin cycledoing laundryironing oh my god it is great it does not take too long in the dryer I was more loads in a matter of time. I love mine and my dhin love

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• NOT a frigidaire.
    Anonymous