Baby Dropping???

Tomorrow ill be 36 weeks and i thought that by now he would have dropped already. But im not for sure how i could even tell if he has or is? or even if im suppost to notice. Ive been having these horrible pains on the end of my tail bone, like a preasure type feeling. could that mean that hes dropping? or are there and obviouse signs that he is without having to wait for my doctors appointment? i know its probably not the same for all woman but id like to have an idea. thanks and anything would help. =)

sarah_mama

Asked by sarah_mama at 10:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some women don't drop really. Or the baby will wait until labor to move into position. I noticed I dropped because her butt is usually right under my breast, and now its just above my belly button!
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 3:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My son never looked like he ever dropped, I was carrying him high and the day of my baby shower I walked in and everyone was telling me im to high he has not dropped yet, and it would be a few more weeks now. Well 3 hours after my babyshower I went into labor, and had him the next day. I never felt him drop, and it never looked like he ever dropped.
    Ad3n_M0mmy01

Answer by Ad3n_M0mmy01 at 10:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I never dropped either. I don't think it happens to everyone.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I have two babies and they never dropped before labor, i have no idea how its supposed to feel..both came on their own in the 39th week.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 12:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i never noticed a drop. the pressure in my ribs did ease a bit around 38 weeks but i never really saw a drop. i think the dramatic drop is just something that happens to some women. =)
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2009