he doesnt have to fight

i dont know what iam supposed to do anymore. i told him our relationship is going no where and i am thinking about leaving and he says i know what i want to do and i should do it. i asked him why he doesnt fight for us ans he says he doesnt have to. this is him saying hes done too, right? i dont know anymore. it seems like he jus doesnt care enough about me or his son. he says i know he loves me but his actions jus dont show it anymore. is he telling me what i am failing to understand? that he is dont even though hes in love?

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like you don't want to leave but you are expecting him to put forth some effort. I suggest quit with the games and tell him exactly what you want from him with respect to the relationship. Be specific - men are kinda clueless alot of times. It sounds like you are hurting his feelings - if he wasn't doing anything when you were together and you haven't been clear about what your expectations are, you are not really giving him much of a chance - all he knows know is you're unhappy and he doesn't know why or what you want...

COMMUNICATION
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• that he is dont even though he swears he loves me? wh ywould he not want to fight for our relationship?
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Maybe he thinks that since he is with you THAT should be proof enough that he loves you. You obviously need something from him that you are not getting. So tell him what you need.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i try to get hm to talk to me all the time. but he doesnt really tak back. i tell him how i feel but he doesnt tell me. our problem has been lack of communication, but he jus doesnt talk open with me.
    krisew90

Answer by krisew90 at 11:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Maybe start by telling him he's going to have to talk instead of letting you do all the talking, that you can't guess what he is thinking and he'd probably rather not have you making assumptions, etc. Counseling might help if he is willing.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2009