• In the Spotlight:

does anyone remember what it felt like b4 you found out you were pregnant

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i just.....didnt feel right. I actually felt like something was "wrong" after a night out at the bar and hanging out with some friends. a mutual friend of me and SO invited us to his parents house to grill out, have a few drinks and swim in the pool and I was freezing in the pool though it was 90 something degrees outside and the water was supposedly very warm. I shivered. I went in his hot tub and once it got nicd and warm I felt better but VERY tired. the next day I felt nauseous and took a pregnancy test...it was postive
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I just felt different...With my first son I was 18 so I was always staying up late and out on dates with my now fiance, but all of a sudden I started getting real tired. I could not make it past 8:00, and it did not matter where I was, my fiances house, when he was driving me home anything I was always falling asleep. I felt likt I have not slept in weeks all the time. I never had "moning sickness" so I dont know when that would start. The only first symtoms I had was being overly tired all the time.
    Ad3n_M0mmy01

Answer by Ad3n_M0mmy01 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Exhaustion, very very exhausted. And cigarettes tasted weird.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I'm the same as zakysmommy. And I just overall felt off. So I took a test 4 days before AF which was also my 21st bday and it was positive. And now I'm feeling the same way again....hmmm.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• i didn't know, my boyfirend did, i kept saying my boobs hurt, and he was like are you pregnant, i was no impossisble im on the pill, so a couple weeks later, he knew, and i wnet to the store to prove him wrong, but i was pregnant, lol
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 12:29 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• cigarettes made me super sick when before i found out i was smoking the rolled ones that are super harsh... i figured i had just been stressed out because the SO and i were arguing alot. i hadn't gotten AF for 2 weeks before i tested. I figured it was still the stress... but it wasnt!! i didnt believe i was preggo after the first test even though it came out positive so i waited and took another and it was positive too...
    Anonymous