worried????

so im about 16 weeks and been having A LOT of pressure and cramps in my lower tummy, im so scared this isnt normal, i have a lot of pressure when i pee all the time, i have no blood and im just wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing??????

therisaa

Asked by therisaa at 11:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had pain when I peed at about 15 weeks. I don't know about the pressure and cramps. Call your doctor and ask.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I had pressure around then as well, my ob said it was my uterus stretching, you get increased pressure from that
    Ad3n_M0mmy01

Answer by Ad3n_M0mmy01 at 11:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• yah I came here to say the same thing about uternine stretching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Does it feel like your lower abdomen is bunching up, and feels a bit hard when you put your hand on it??? That's braxton hicks, practice contractions, they start about this time. I've been having them for a few weeks now myself. I am 18 weeks today.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Oh, and if it's more like sharp pains in one of both sides of your lower abdoman it's round ligiment pain, the ligaments stretching as your uterus streches. It's all normal. But you should still call or see your doctor so they can reassure you and feel better.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2009