I always feel like im pregnant and never am.. Did anyone else do this too and find out that you were :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm in the same boat & it sucks!! Every month my pms symptoms get worse & worse & every symptom is a prego symptom, breast are FULL & are extremely painful, nausea(almost vomiting), exhausted, intense smell & every month i get a BFN!! we want a baby so bad we cant see straight then i hear women who want an abortion & i get so upset. it's not fair!!
    Anonymous

• Yep :) I always thought I was pregnant with my daughter, even when I was on the pill. Finally, I was :) The last time I was pregnant I was sure that I wasn't, but was lol.

It can happen! Have you been charting your cycles?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• yes i've been trying and trying and nothing yet :( Maybe i'll have a happy ending like yours this time :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Yup I've felt like I'm pregnant before and I was with my ds. Now I feel like I am but I doubt it would happen again so easiky :(
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2009