OK Ladies I need some tips and help trying to find a girl for my friend Paul.

He is 34. He is not exactly what women look for looks wise. I mean he is a decently looking guy he is just a bit on the "soft" side LOL.
He is from New Zealand. He is an amazing awesome loving guy he is just horrible with words. He gets nervous and says stupid things. IE we were out one night and I got this girl to dance with him and he said I love your shoes they are really cute . She said THANKS! Then he asked did you get them from payless?
She turned and walked away. LOL
He was married to this Mexican woman that screwed him over bad. Put him so far in debt that he had to file for bankruptcy. He finally has everything cleared up years later.
He has a son who is 13.
I just need some help helping him.
He is going to be going with us on the transfer (he works the same airline my husband does so same layoffs. He can’t survive alone. So he is going to stay with us for a little while. When he is alone he gets.... CONT

Mrs.Owen86

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I love the shoe story...hilarious. I wont be of much help, sorry, but I wish him the best!
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 11:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Depressed. He is a hard worker and a great friend. Funny as hell.

Here is one picture of him. Any help ladies???

Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Does he know you're posting this for all to see?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Yes he is always asking me to help but I am at my end of ideas.
    I need some tips. Im sure you ladies have had a guy friend before that had MAJOR trouble with women.
    He is sitting here waiting for tips and stuff to help him
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• LOL We still tease him about it.
    He laughs it off.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• He should find a girl that works at Payless. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Nov. 17, 2009

• he can look for matching service in his church, or any other religion considered. As he traveled much, if he speeks any foreign language, tell him to put an add on the web in foreign language. Less probable to be got wrong - he could keep saying it's his bad linquistics, accent, wording or poor understanding. How's that?
    baby133

Answer by baby133 at 12:19 PM on Nov. 17, 2009