Baby girl is teething, she won't sleep at night.. i need help

My 7 mo old is teething the dr said. She hasn't popped a tooth out yet but she's way more cranky and she doesn't eat as well as she used to and she won't sleep well at night. She was sleeping thru the night at like 2 months old and now for the last mo wakes up almost every hour but definately ever 2 hours or so. I just can't take much more... im exhausted. I give her teething tablets, i give her tylenol but nothing seems to help her sleep thru the night. Any suggestions from you seasoned vet moms out there?

ninawiseman87

Asked by ninawiseman87 at 12:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Motrin works better for teething than tylenol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 12:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My baby girl really like teething tablets from CVS. They are all natural and homepathic so you dont have to worry about ingredents. They would help calm her down, but nothing makes a teething baby sleep. I hate to say it, but its all part of teething. Wait until shes cutting back molars. My baby didnt sleep for a week.
    mkrmomma1

Answer by mkrmomma1 at 12:10 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• you can rub her gums with a cool wash cloth. Most ppl will tell you not to use oral gel but I did on my son and that seemed to help instantly. Teething has got to be the roughest part of a baby's life and hard on parents too. Hang in there after the the first few pop it gets easier on them and you
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 12:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2009