When do you start getting symptoms from preganacy ??

i think i may be preganant but i have not had my period yet wich my period want be until the end of the month but me and my husband have tried and when we had sex and tried it was about 3 weeks or longer ago , i am getting sick at my stomach but not really throwing up and i have alot of heart burn , my nipples hurt sometimes , im hateful , i pee kinda alot like every 20 mins i pee a flood & my pee is bright Yellow , i stay nervous and hateful alot , i have light feelings of craps but it dont feel like regular monthly cramps .. my mom and some of my friends say its different in women and i just think mine has came soon ,

could i possibley be pregnant and have the symptoms this soon ??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• about 6 weeks into it
    Anonymous

• I was only TWO WEEKS when I found out I was pregnant because I already felt different. I was sick and craved weird food, literally TWO WEEKS-and we weren't trying, I was on birth control, so it wasn't like it was pyschological or anything..

So, it depends on the person.
    Anonymous

• i had very mild symptoms before i missed my period with both of my pregnancies. (#1 just breast tenderness, #2 very mild nausea, breasts felt full/funny, and hot flashes) but since you are trying, it's also possible that you are fooling yourself. good luck!
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I knew around 3wks. my breasts were REALLY tender and I had some light cramping. and my sense of smell was oddly ripe, lol.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• were not trying in that kind of way it litterly shot in there 3 times so there for i think or know im pregnant and so i think its kinda different depending on the person .
    Anonymous

• it is differnet for everyone i know you know that but i knew when i was 3 weeks cause everything is differnet with me i could smell things no one else could and was sicker then a dog and i had those cramps there differnet then period cramps

you might be and i dont know how for long your period comes but around 4 weeks from when you last had you period you can test if its shows no you can wait till you miss it or you can test a few days later i had to wait till almost 5 weeks to get a yes
    Anonymous

• im the one who posted the topic .

i have been kinda weak , sick at my stomach , dizzy , nipples sore .
    like really bad heart burn , i dont really throw up that much , its just that i can feel it comming up my throat .

i had a misscarriage once and i had gotten sick at like 4 weeks i could tell the change and then i went 2 weeks late on my period and thats when it happend , it fell out in the toilet its like i had to strain to pee and it was blood for some reason and i heard a thump and i looked in the toliet and this round looking like thing was there i picked it out and it looked kinda like a tad pole or somthing it was kinda gooey on the out side of it and kinda hard like a little on the inside . ( so i still kinda call my self a mom ) not proud of it but i didnt know that it was going to happen either
    Anonymous