can't find a fake cat :P

ok it sounds ridiculous, but DD loves cats and recently got to hold a kitten. It made her life. I'm allergic to cats but I'd love to get her one of those robot cats. I was just hoping for one that also walks around and not just turning its head. does anyone know of something like that? preferably with fur so she can recognize it- she's 19m

mrs_pulley

Asked by mrs_pulley at 12:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Shopping

• I have not seen one but try a toy store in the mall. Seems like they have more of a selection of unique presents like that. Or a Hallmark store may have it.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I did just want to say that I'm also allergic to cats, but own 4. We aren't allergic to the cats or their fur, we are allergic to a chemical in their saliva, and when they lick themselves it gets on their fur, if ti's severe you react to it when they are near or only when you pet them without washing hands.

I only react if I pet them then manage to rub my eyes or stick my fingers in my mouth, etc. BUT the biggest thing someone who is allergic can do is just use the pet wipes to bathe them once every week or two. In most cases this is enough to let you own cats, so the possibility of getting her a REAL kitten is possible.

Of course if your case is too severe you can always get one of those fur babies, I believe there is a kitten.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I saw something like that at Target, it didn't walk but was a kitten and meowed and moved it's head.
    Anonymous