Part 2! If you live in TN, could you tell me what the job market is like?

Where are you in TN, and what types of jobs are available? We would need things like factory/warehouse work, general labor, housekeeping, etc. Thanks for all the replies! We are hoping to move there within the next few months, and I am trying to figure out the best area, job wise. Any opinions on family life, schools, etc., are also welcome! (We have 4 kids under 4) :)

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 1:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• I've been working from home for over a year now as an Independent Contractor. I've been able to find some successful at home jobs, I work on several different projects from home and I've just picked up another legitimate job to generate some extra income....try checking out this site, you may be able to find something that you'd like to do or just try something new, this site has really helped me out a lot http://www.ucanworkathome.info/livelonger
    WAHMLivingHappy

Answer by WAHMLivingHappy at 10:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Wow, so I guess you're just trying to be a pain in the ass then. Either read the question or don't answer it. If you need reading lessons, I'd be delighted to assist you.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 11:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2009