Moms who use a sling, carrier or wrap. question!

I dont have one yet but i had the moby wrap and i couldnt learn how to use it and it was very very heavy material so i returned it back to the little boutique i got it at. Ended up buy 3 Kisaluvs and 3 thirstie covers. I want to buy the baby ktan. but anyways, i wanted to ask how do you cover your self and baby when its raining/windy or snowing? I live in Wa state and its been raining like crazy here every day. soon its going to snow but i wont be due until april 1. i want to know how i can wear something warm but have the wrap and baby around me while he is covered up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never put the coat over her but just used a lot of blankets and her own coat.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 2:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• I used to put a blanket over the babies body, then zip her up in my coat with me, when it was winter.
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 1:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• OP here- Rachel, so i need to buy a over sized coat? I wear a small to a medium when i am not pregnant. I wanted to buy this winter coat from hollister store. dont know if thats going to fit around baby
    Anonymous

• your baby doesnt have to fit in your coat. You can wrap the baby in its own bunting or something..idk but i never had my baby in my coat.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• OP here. Hey ANON 05 YOUR SO FREAKING RUDE. are you mad because i want to buy a coat from a expensive store? What is it to you. i didnt say Hollister on purpose to make my self look good. that wasnt the point. the point was i wanted to make to the woman that is the coat i wanted to buy because that is the coat i been wanting for a long time now. Im going to buy it regardless. Im going to report you.
    Anonymous

• You can report her, but it's not going to do any good. She didn't violate the rules. Making you mad isn't against the CM regulations. You sound like a tattletale.
    Anonymous

• yes i can report her and no i aint a nark. i dont like her response because she was rude and uncalled for. and the response was deleted because i asked them to do it. So whatever okay
    Anonymous