Looking for a train set for 4yr olds christmas.

I'm looking for one that will be easy for him to put together.So he doesn't get so frustrated and come running to me everytime it falls apart.Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Nov. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Any of the Thomas or Brio wooden tracks are very kid friendly
    Anonymous

• The wooden railways are good. Melissa and Doug make a nice set. If you're looking for something a bit cheaper TRU has an Imaginarium set that's probably the cheapest one I've seen. They're both compatible with other systems so you can buy a couple of Thomas engines to go with it if he's in to that.

Lego Duplo trains are good too but he might be a little old to start collecting those now. My guy turned 4 a couple of months ago and he still plays with his Thomas Duplo but he's had it since his second birthday. He plays with his train table all the time and still asks for new stuff for it occasionally. I'll probably get a couple of engines for his stocking this year.
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 4:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• My 4 year old is obsessed with trains. The Thomas train tracks are very easy to assemble, but they can be expensive. You can find good deals on eBay though.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 6:02 PM on Nov. 17, 2009

• Geotrax.
    Anonymous